Our new digest is out ! In this document, we provide a thorough review of all the patents related to the topic of aircraft cybersecurity. Did you know that there are approximately 180 patents on this topic and that 60% of them were issued in the last 2 years ? This certainly show a growing interest or a growing concern regarding potential cyberattack onboard an aircraft.
The scope covered by these patents is very broad and covers a wide set of topics. Look at the mindmap below to get a better idea.
In this digest, as usual, the list of noticeable facts, in particular cyberattacks, on aerospace stakeholders for Q1 2021.
Here is the agenda for the digest:
I.Patents on aircraft cybersecurity
- Embedded cybersecurity timeline
- Introduction on aircraft cybersecurity patents
- Flashcard on Boeing’s patent
- Aircraft cybersecurity patents per company
- Aircraft cybersecurity patents per year
- Mindmap of key patented topics
- Key patented topics
- Noticeable facts of Q1 2021 (1/3)
- Noticeable facts of Q1 2021 (2/3)
- Noticeable facts of Q1 2021 (3/3)
You can register to our Quarterly Digest service here or write us at email@example.com to submit a topic of your choice.