In this quarterly digest, we make a retrospective of the year 2020 which was definitively a busy year when considering the number of attacks on aerospace stakeholders 🏃♀️
In particular, during this last quarter, a significant number of attacks on aerospace stakeholders have been made publicly available. You will find 5 pages of noticeable facts within this digest.
Also we wanted to share our experience on a vulnerability disclosure process which we have followed and which didn’t prove convincing so far. However we hope that things will improve soon…👍
Here is the agenda for the digest:
I.Retrospective of the year 2020
- Evolution of the cyberthreat level
- Evolution of the information sharing landscape
- Evolution of embedded security
- Noticeable facts of Q4 2020 (1/5)
- Noticeable facts of Q4 2020 (2/5)
- Noticeable facts of Q4 2020 (3/5)
- Noticeable facts of Q4 2020 (4/5)
- Noticeable facts of Q4 2020 (5/5)
III.Food for thoughts
- Feedback on a vulnerability disclosure process
If you missed CyberInflight’s presentation during the Aircraft Commerce Virtual Conference in Nov. 2020, the presentation slides are included as part of this digest.